Crafts, Food and Mitchell's Beer Garden
The hub and action centre of the Festival, there will be something for everyone!
Relax, unwind and enjoy some of Sedgefield's famous hospitality. Savour a cold Mitchell's craft beer or a cold glass of wine (sold by Sedge Lions) with a delicious meal from the many food stalls that will tickle all taste-buds. Browse the many craft stalls whilst the kids entertain themselves with loads of exciting activities. Live entertainment will be ongoing.
All events will take place on the Village Green or within walking distance. Masithandane is the beneficiary of proceeds from the Village Green.
- Village Green
- Please note the action will take place on the EASTERN side once again this year.
- Fri 14th - Sun 16th April
- Fri- Sun 09h30-19h00 daily (Sun close 17h00)
- Free to enter the area, cover fee applicable for some events
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 082 046 0463
Please note that Crane Walk (between Sysie & Pelican) will be closed to any vehicle access for the duration of the Festival & only open to pedestrians & residents. The Village Green is 2 minutes walking distance from ALL the shops on the Southern side of Sedgefield- park and walk to the action!